: A 'must view' cottage situated in the sought after village of Merton, with two double bedrooms, kitchen, lounge with open fire, bathroom, gardens and garage.
A 'much view' very well presented stone cottage with two double bedrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge with open fire, gardens and garage.
Front door leading into entrance hall.
Coats hanging hooks, built-in dresser unit with cupboard under, wall mounted mirror, radiator, inset ceiling lighting, tiled flooring, glazed door leading to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" x 7' 5" ( 5.36m x 2.26m )
1 1/2 bowl sink unit with double glazed window over, a matching range of wall and floor units with work surfaces, built-in electric oven, built-in microwave, space for freezer, space for fridge, plumbing and space for dishwasher, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, inset electric hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to garden, tiled flooring, inset ceiling lighting, radiator, door leading into lounge.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to garden, feature fireplace with open grate with brick surround with oak mantle, exposed floorboards, radiator, walk-in storage cupboard with electric light.
Half glazed door leading to garden, exposed floorboards, radiator, cupboard housing electric meters.
Stairs leading to first floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, feature ornamental fireplace, exposed floorboards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" plus shelved recess x 7' 8" ( 4.45m plus shelved recess x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear with garden views, built-in wardrobe with storage and hanging space, exposed floorboards, radiator.
Corner bath with shower over, shower rail and curtain, vanity sink with cupboards under, low level WC, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window.
Outside The Property
To the rear of the property is enclosed garden with wood panel fencing with rear gated access, patio area, planted beds and borders, vegetable patch, garden seating area.
To the front of the property there is a pathway to front door with lawn area to side with planted beds and borders, enclosed with feature stone walls.
There is a garage situated to the rear of the property in a block with up and over garage door with gravel driveway to front.
There is additional parking to the front of the property.
Viewing of this property is most highly recommended for its location and presentation to be appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.