CONNELLS PRESENT A well presented two double bedroom cottage in the desirable village of Launton. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain. Viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation offered.
Situated in the sought after village of Launton, a well presented two double bedroom cottage, believed to date back to the late 1800s. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Double glazed front door to side, leading into lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' 2" ( 4.32m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with brick chimney breast, stairs to first floor, exposed beams, TV point.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 5" x 13' 6" ( 4.39m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, a bespoke fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with Belfast sink, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, range oven, part tiling, tiled floor, central heating boiler, exposed beams, TV point.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Double glazed Velux window, bath with mixer and shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiling.
Outside The Property
Gardens to the rear are mainly laid to lawn, rear access and parking, large shed with power supply.
To the front of the property the gardens are laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.