'ALWAYS ON HOLIDAY'
A well presented 2 bedroom park home situated in the desirable area of Sandford-on-Thames. The home has been well maintained throughout and comprises:- Lounge and dining areas, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom, garage, gardens and parking.
Entrance door into kitchen.
Storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, doors leading to all other rooms.
Lounge Area 17' 3" x 9' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature gas fireplace, laminate flooring, TV point, coving.
Dining Area 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
UPVC door giving access to front and double glazed window with side aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, coving and dimmer switch.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 7" max ( 3.30m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window and door to side aspect, range of wall, base and eye level units, space for gas oven, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, single stainless steel sink drainer unit, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe and range of drawers and cupboards, laminate wood flooring, radiator, dimmer switch.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 7" ( 3.02m max x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and range of drawers and cupboards, wood laminate flooring, dimmer switch and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, White suite comprising of walk-in shower, wash hand basin, low level WC and airing cupboard.
Access available to rear, side and front of property. Low maintenance garden, borders with trees and shrubs, storage shed.
There is a garage to the side and parking available to the front.
From our Connells office turn left onto Church Cowley Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Rose Hill Road. At the roundabout turn right onto the Eastern-by-pass and then 2nd left at the next roundabout (Sainsburys) onto the A4074 to Reading. Take the left turn at the first slip road signposted for Oxford Park Homes. Upon entering the site take the first left and then turn right onto Kiln Close where the property can be found clearly identified by a Connells For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.