When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Candle left lit
9:30am Friday 28th December 2012 in News
OXON: A candle left burning on Christmas day almost cost a Chalgrove family their home.
Fire crews were called to a home in Brinkinfield Road on Boxing Day morning.
After spending Christmas Day out of the house, the residents returned to discover the building was heavily smoke-logged.
Firefighters found the small fire had burnt itself out.
Comments are closed on this article.