Sunday's sun was a welcome sign after such a grim winter. Here's a few pictures taken over the weekend from readers celebrating the start of Spring.
And if you have any shots you want to share, just email them into us.
First up are these images from Pete Boyd, who lives in Wantage and posts pictures on Facebook at Life In The Vale.
- View of the Thames Valley from Silver Lane (West Challow)
- Tree on the bridle path between Childrey and East Challow.
- Silver Lane (West Challow)
- A rare foray into colour with the sun over the Vale.
We have also had this contribution from Andy Fitzpatrick and AF Photographic of Burford Church, with a lovely deep blue sky
- Spring time in RAF Brize Norton from @neuropathik
- @cappucinokid was out with others doing the Cumnor Parish Clean Up and found something a little more scenic
- Ian Bricknell from Wheatley took this lovely picture of St Mary's Church in Wheatley.
- A pretty blossom flower taken by Dan Grealy from Long Wittenham.
- Can you see it? Martin French from Cumnor spotted this Brimstone butterfly that was camouflaged in his front garden.
- A bright picture of Tulips taken at the Botanic Garden. Thanks to Brian Taylor from Woodstock for sending this one in.
- Beatrix Forbes from Headington took this picture in Oxford High Street.
We'd love to see more so email them in or tweet them to us via @TheOxfordMail