Flat fire put out

First published in News

Firefighters tackled a blaze in a second floor flat in Roebuck Court.

They were called to the fire shortly before 9.37pm on Tuesday, which is believed to have started in a flat’s kitchen. It was quickly extinguished.

No one was injured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree