When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Scales of Justice
7:10pm Monday 17th September 2012 in News
People convicted of offences at magistrates' courts around the county recently:
- Adam Smith, 30, of Newlands Avenue, Didcot, admitted assault in Faringdon on May 26. Given two years supervision, told to attend the domestic-violence programme for 36 days and to pay £85 costs.
- Nicole Blackman, 20, of Northcourt Road, Abingdon, admitted stealing cosmetics, valued £44.93, from Tesco, Abingdon, on August 13 and further offence while subject to a conditional discharge. Original offence of shoplifting groceries, valued £6.63, from Budgens, Abingdon, on July 18 resentenced. Fined £100, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Jacquline Chennells, 38, of Wear Road, Bicester, admitted assault in Bicester on August 10. Given 12-month conditional discharge and one-year restraining order.
- Peter Clifford, 57, of Gatteridge Street, Banbury, admitted drink-driving in Banbury on August 10. Had 71 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath. Legal limit 35 micrograms. Fined £180, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. Banned from driving for 19 months.
- Courtney Harris, 38, of Moorfield Court, West Street, Banbury, admitted being drunk and disorderly in Parsons Street, Banbury, on August 11. Fined £100 and a £15 victims’ surcharge.
- Pawel Zawada, 36, of Grimsbury Green, Banbury, admitted drink-driving in Howard Road, Banbury, on August 12. Had 72 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath. Legal limit 35 micrograms. Fined £250, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. Banned from driving for 20 months.
- Kyle Willoughby, 25, of Appleyby Close, Banbury, admitted damaging fixtures, valued £2,175, in Banbury, between August 4, 2010, and May 10, 2012. To pay £600 compensation, £85 costs.