When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Man suffers inhalation after fire starts in a dishwasher
10:45am Tuesday 13th November 2012 in Abingdon
A MAN who escaped an Abingdon house fire early this morning was treated by medics for smoke inhalation.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to the blaze in Welford Gardens at 1.17am today.
It is understood the fire was caused by a dishwasher and the occupants were alerted by a smoke alarm.
Comments are closed on this article.