Report this comment
  • "
    DoctorBob wrote:
    L0RD PETER McVEY OX2 6EG wrote:
    DoctorBob wrote:
    L0RD PETER McVEY OX2 6EG wrote:
    DoctorBob wrote:
    L0RD PETER McVEY OX2 6EG wrote:
    DoctorBob wrote:
    Peter my dear Peter, everyone can see that in the absence of fact and logic you have now resorted to throwing flailing blind punches in the desperate hope one of them will land.

    Your tactic of smear, insult and negative labeling changes the validity of your argument not one jot. The argument remains the same, it does not get stronger because you have attempted to place me lower down than you in what you perceive as negative social standing.

    I did have to laugh though at your attempt to paint me as a rich man when it's you that gave yourself the name Lord.

    My Lord, do you think that only rich people can deconstruct your argument and put a logical coherent counter argument?

    I bet you doth your cap to yourself don't you, lol?

    You have in this thread sla66ed off the Working Class and managed to make racist claims as well.
    Bobby Boy, please quote where I have made Racist claims please. I have checked the list and can't find one. Help me out on this one.
    Here my dear Peter.

    "..when you can go to a Mosque any day of the week and find a "religious leader" telling his followers to kill white westerners, blow up their buildings..."
    No mention of race there. An reference to religion and to people of my colour and place of abode. But not to any race.
    Okay Peter, I'll play your little game. You appear not to be using the anthropological definition of race yet John Terry was questioned by the police about saying what exactly?

    Aside from your attempts at avoidance why have you said that Muslims were saying kill White people and blow up their buildings? You are just making stuff up Peter that coincidentally fits in with your own prejudices and argument.

    I challenge you to produce one scrap of evidence that anybody in a Mosque in this country has ever called for the deaths of White people?

    Your statement is nonsense and illogical considering there are hundreds of thousands of White Muslims in this country and millions worldwide.

    Your pathetic attempt at equating Muslim with non White is straight out of Simon Darby and the BNP's book of how to exploit weaker laws on religious hatred to attack black people.
    Abu Hamza ON NON-MUSLIMS (KAFIRS)

    "Killing a Kafir who is fighting you is OK. Killing a Kafir for any reason, you can say it, it is OK - even if there is no reason for it". That is my last word on this BOB and Ox cabby. Either I made the above up, or it seems to me that killing for no reason is ok.
    Peter, the most entertaining thing about idiots is their abject failure to realise their stupidity.

    In your case. it leads to much merriment watching you shine an even brighter light on that stupidity with each and every new post of yours.

    I ' l l t y p e t h i s s l o w l y j u s t f o r y o u . A k a f f i r m e a n s n o n M u s l i m
    y o u c o m p l e t e f u g g i n M u p p e t . I t d o e s n o t m e a n a w h i t e p e r s o n.

    L O L.
    Whatever bobby, but at least we have got rid of your hero now. P.S. Why do you seem to be in favour of convicted terrorists? P.P.S. I don't see many Muslims being incited to target my missus colour, or Chinese, or Caribbean countries, it only seems to be aimed at one. Apologies accepted."
  • This field is mandatory
  • This field is mandatory
  • Please note we will not accept reports with HTML tags or URLs in them.


  • Enter the above word in the box below

BNP pulls visit

FORMER British National Party deputy party leader Simon Darby cancelled a visit to OX105FM yesterday over fears of being “vilified”.

He had been due to join presenters and take calls on the Blackbird Leys-based community radio station, but cancelled when he discovered producers had lined up a debate with city councillor and Independent Working Class Association member Stuart Craft.

Local Businesses

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree