LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON PROPOSED SPEED CUSHIONS - ROWAN ROADNotice ID: SUT1209348
London Borough of Merton
Public Notices ?
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON PROPOSED SPEED CUSHIONS - ROWAN ROAD
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Merton, under powers conferred by section 90A-F of the Highways Act 1980 and after consultation with the Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis, intend to introduce speed cushions in sets of 3 at the locations detailed in the Schedule to this notice. The speed cushions would be a maximum of 1.65 metres wide and 3 metres long with a maximum height of 75mm above road level. The maximum on/off ramp gradient would be no steeper than 1:8 and the gradient of the side slopes 1:4.
2. A plan of the area showing the proposed speed cushions can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at Merton Link, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey or at Pollards Hill Library, South Lodge Avenue, Mitcham, CR4 1LT.
3. Any person desiring to comment on the proposal should send a statement in writing of their representations or objections and the grounds thereof in writing to the Environment and Regeneration Department, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey,
quoting reference ES/ROWANROADSAFETYIMPROVEMENTS no later than 5 July 2019.
Dated 14 June 2019.
Head of futureMerton
1. Rowan Road, from a point in line with the common boundary of Nos. 54 and 56 Rowan Road north-westward for 3 metres. (3 cushions)
2. Rowan Road, from a point in line with the north-western building wall of No. 24 Rowan Road south-eastward for a distance of 3 metres. (3 cushions)
3. Rowan Road, from a point in line with the south-eastern boundary of No. 2 Rowan Road north-westward for a distance of 3 metres. (3 cushions)
PAUL MCGARRY Merton Civic Centre
Head of futureMerton London Road, Morden
London Borough of Merton Surrey SM4 5DX
Telephone: 020 8274 4901