London Borough of Merton _ Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1221052
London Borough of Merton _ Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON PROPOSED SINUSOIDAL HUMPS - WINDMILL ROAD, MITCHAM
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Merton, under powers conferred by section 90A-F of the Highways Act 1980 and after consultation with the Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis, intend to introduce 5 sinusoidal humps, each 3.7 metres long, with a maximum height of 75mm high across the full width of Windmill Road, Mitcham at the locations specified in the Schedule to this notice.
2. A plan of the area showing the proposed sinusoidal humps can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at Merton Link, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey.
3. Any person desiring to comment on the proposal should send a statement in writing of their representations or objections and the grounds thereof in writing to the Environment and Regeneration Department, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5DX or alternatively by email to
quoting reference ES/ WINDMILLROADSAFETYIMPROVEMENTS no later than 12 July 2019.
Dated 21 June 2019.
1. 53 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road 2.161 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road
3. 271 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road
4. 343 metres north of the northern kerb-line of Croydon Road
5. 86 metres soutlvwest of the southwestern kerb-line of Commonside East
PAUL MCGARRY Merton Civic Centre
future Merton Manager London Road, Morden
London Borough of Merton Surrey SM4 5DX
Telephone: 020 8274 4901