(TRUCK MUSIC FESTIVAL, STEVENTON) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT) ORDER 2019 Notice of Temporary Traffic OrderNotice ID: MF0441913
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
(TRUCK MUSIC FESTIVAL, STEVENTON) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT) ORDER 2019 Notice of Temporary Traffic Order
Steventon area Date of Order: 15 July 2019 Coming into force: 25 July 2019 This Order is being introduced on the grounds of public safety associated with the Steventon Truck and Music Festival organised by James Dutton, Camden Wharf, 28 Jamestown Road, London NW1 7BY, and the proposed various traffic measures will be between 10am on 25 July and 4pm on 29 July with the following effects:
1) 10am 25 July to 8pm 26 July - road closed to non-event traffic in Featherbed Lane from the A417 Wantage Road northwards to the A4130 Abingdon Road, and create One-Way traffic for attendees and access to properties within the closure. From 10am 25 July to 4pm 29 July
2) to introduce One-Way Traffic southwest and northeastwards in The Causeway to St. Michaels Way from junction at the High Street with The Causeway to the junction at St. Michaels Way with Hanney Road;
3) to reduce the national speed limit (60mph) on the A4130 Abingdon Road to 40mph from approximately 150yds east of High Street, Steventon traffic lights southwards to Rowstock roundabout A417;
4) to prohibit vehicles entering Stocks Lane and that part of The Causeway leading to the rail crossings;
5) There will be stop-go board control as required at Abingdon Road junction with Featherbed lane, Rowstock roundabout, Abingdon Road junction Featherbed Lane and at the exit gate. The alternative route for traffic wanting to travel southwards in Featherbed Lane is via A4130 Abingdon Road south to Rowstock and A417 westwards.
Appropriate traffic signs will be displayed to indicate when the measures are in force. Exemptions are included emergency services. This Order will remain in force for the duration of the traffic arrangements associated with the event. (Ref.MS)
Traffic Regulations Team for the Director for Infrastructure Operations, County Hall, Oxford OX11ND. 0345 3101111.