ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) Notice of Temporary Traffic OrderNotice ID: MF0512882
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) Notice of Temporary Traffic Order
Bicester Village, Shoulder Way & Wendlebury Road Various Restrictions Date of Order: 16 September 2019 Coming into force: 23 September 2019 This Order is being introduced because of civil construction works which are anticipated to take 4 weeks to complete. The effect of the Order is as follows:
1. Implement one way traffic on Shoulder Way from A41 to Wendlebury Road;
2. No left turn from Wendlebury Road into Shoulder Way;
3. No right turn from Shoulder Way into Wendlebury Road;
4. No left turn from Bicester Avenue car park exit Road and Thames Water private road into Wendlebury Road;
5. No right turn from Hilton Inn Express Hotel site access point into Wendlebury Road.
Appropriate traffic signs will be displayed to indicate when the measures are in force. Exemptions are included for emergency services and for the works and for access to premises which are only accessible from the closed section of road. The alternative route for traffic is via Wendlebury Road towards Bicester Avenue Garden Centre - left turn onto A41 (Oxford Road) - left slip road to Wendlebury Road. This Order will remain in force for a maximum period of 18 months or until the works have been completed whichever is the sooner (Ref: T6880/MR) Traffic Regulations Team for the Director for Infrastructure Delivery, County Hall, Oxford OX11ND. 0345 3101111.