PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS LONGLEY ROAD AND SWABY ROADNotice ID: SUT1437410
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS LONGLEY ROAD AND SWABY ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20"
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20"
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20"
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) in Longley Road, on the north-east side, to remove
5.3 metres of parking place outside No. 63 Longley Road and replace with a single yellow waiting restriction to accommodate a new vehicle crossover and dropped kerb;
(b) in Swaby Road, on the north-east side, to remove
4.2 metres of parking place outside No. 95 Swaby Road and replace with a single yellow waiting restriction to accommodate a new vehicle crossover and dropped kerb;
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London,
SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01767) by 22 November 2019
Dated 1 November 2019
Paul Martin Chief Executive