LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST LEYTONSTONE REGION (MINOR BATCH 5) WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS, REMOVAL OF PAY BY PHONE PARKING PLACE EXTENSION OF 20 M.P.H SPEED LIMIT (T59(19)Notice ID: WAT1434116
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST LEYTONSTONE REGION (MINOR BATCH 5) WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS, REMOVAL OF PAY BY PHONE PARKING PLACE EXTENSION OF 20 M.P.H SPEED LIMIT (T59(19)
The Waltham Forest (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* The Waltham Forest (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment *) Order 201*
The Waltham Forest (20 m.p.h. Speed Limit) No.* Speed Limit Order 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (hereinafter termed "the Council') propose to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46,49,84 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (RTRA), as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to:
(a) In Harvey Road E11 (HV) - south side - convert (remove) the whole Pay by Phone parking place outside the north facing flank wall of No. 638 High Road, Leytonstone and replace with double yellow line "at any time' waiting restrictions;
(b) In Montague Road E11 -
(i) provide double yellow line "at any time' waiting restrictions:
a. east side - for a distance of (fado) 13.5 metres outside Nos. 1 to 117 Fred Wigg tower;
b. east side - fado 13.5 metres outside Nos. 1 to 117 John Walsh tower;
(ii) reduce double yellow line "at any time' waiting restrictions:
a. west side - fado 3.25 metres outside the east flank wall of No. 96 Landsdowne Road
b. west side - fado 3.25 metres outside the east flank wall of No. 63 Landsdowne Road
(iii) east side - reduce an unrestricted single yellow line from a point 7 metres north of the northern kerb line of Briscoe Close northwards by 4.25 metres and replace with an extension of free parking space partly on the footway (within bay markings); and
(c) extend the maximum speed limit of 20 m.p.h. in High Road, Leytonstone - between a point outside No. 795 HRL to its border with the London Borough of Newham;
(d) extend a 20 m.p.h. speed limit in Leytonstone to include the following roads or parts of roads:
a. Gilbert Street E15, Oakland Road E15, Snowberry Close E15 and Morris Road E15
b. Crownfield Road E15; and
c. Burgess Road E15, Edith Road E15 and Dunmow Road E15
- from their respective junction with Crownfield Road to the borough boundary.
3. Copies of the Orders, the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders and of plans showing the locations and effect of the Orders can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders, at (a) the Information Desk, Town Hall, Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17 The Reception Desk and (b) the London Borough of Waltham Forest, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders or to make any other representation should send a statement in writing of either their objection and the grounds thereof or of their representation to Traffic Orders, Highways and Traffic Management, Residents Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS, quoting reference T59(19) -LBWF Minor Batch 5 - L'stone various by the end of a period of 21 days from the date on which this Notice is published. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
For more information please telephone 020 8496 3000, quoting reference Traffic Orders T59(19) - LBWF Minor Batch S - L'stone various.
Dated 31st October 2019
Mr. K. Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.