THE GLA ROADS (LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (BUS PRIORITY) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2009 A3 GLA ROAD (WEST HILL) VARIATION ORDER 2020Notice ID: SUT1607120
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS (LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (BUS PRIORITY) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2009 A3 GLA ROAD (WEST HILL) VARIATION ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 10th February 2020 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 17th February 2020.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to allow pedal cycles to use the 164 metre north-east bound bus lane on West Hill between its junctions with Colebrook Close and Putney Heath Lane, operating 'At Any Time';
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A3 GLA Road - West Hill in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London Streets Traffic Order Team (NP/REGULATION/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
The Customer Service Centre, Ground Floor
Wandsworth Council, Town Hall Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 13th day of February 2020
Planning and Performance Manager - South
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ