PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS NORTHCOTE ROAD, SW11Notice ID: SUT1694311
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS NORTHCOTE ROAD, SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
* The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *") Order 202*
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce double yellow lines ("no waiting at ant time") in the following roads with their junctions with Northcote Road:-
Cairns Road, Shelgate Road, Mallinson Road, Bennerley Road, Salcott Road, Wakehurst Road, Belleville Road, Kelmscott Road, Bramfield Road, Chatham Road, Darley Road and Honeywell Road.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1794b) within 21 days of the date of this Notice.
Dated this 16 April 2020
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive