ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -GALVESTON ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT1744980
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -GALVESTON ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth
has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Galveston Road to facilitate an electrical connection on Upper Richmond Road.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Galveston Road at the junction with Upper Richmond Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 20 June 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this eleventh day of June 2020.
Town Hall, Wandsworth PAUL MARTIN
SW18 2PU Chief Executive