The Town and Country Planning Act requires the following to be advertised:Notice ID: MF0561159
VALE OF WHITE HORSE DISTRICT COUNCIL
The Town and Country Planning Act requires the following to be advertised:
P20/V1334/FUL Full planning application for the construction of 76no. dwellings with associated infrastructure, open space and landscaping following approval of an outline application for 63no. dwellings (P17/V2777/O). Land East of Meadow View Didcot Road Harwell (MD)
P20/V1517/LB - Re-roof pitched roof containing a bedroom and bathroom for weatherproofing, insulation and restoration of breathability.
- Redo roof flashing.
- Replace unsightly chimney pot with reclaimed clay pot.
- Restore bedroom and bathroom interior to traditional style and materials.
- Remove previously applied damaging spray foam insulation from underside of tiles.
- Replace plasterboard shell with traditional hand riven lath and lime plaster
- Slightly enlarge bathroom by moving plasterboard stud wall, making it traditional in the process.
- Remove large sections of plywood floor and replace with reclaimed oak floorboards.
- Install trickle extractor in bathroom roof to prevent damp problems
- Change the bathroom suite.
- Related small repairs that come up during the job. Grove House South Station Road Grove Wantage OX12 7PF /LB
P20/V1557/FUL To replace existing galvanised steel windows to front elevations of the accommodation over the shop with ALUCO Heritage Aluminium windows finished silver grey metallic. 30-32 Stent Street Abingdon OX14 3JP (CA/LB) P20/V1562/HH Vari ation of conditi on 3 of appli cati on P19/V1663/HH - revise the arrangements for the garage elevation facing the road
Demoliti on of exi sti ng garage. Erecti on of a new timber garage/ garden building. The Old Cottage West Hendred Wantage OX12 8RL (CA)
KEY: (CA) Proposed work may affect character/setting of Conservation Area. (CA/LB) Proposed work may affect character/ setting of Conservation Area and setting of a Listed Building. (MD) Major Development. /LB Proposed work to a Listed Building.
Representations in writing by 12.08.20
Applications can be viewed at
at the Council's Office.
Comments can be made online, via email to registration®
. uk or by post to Planning, Vale of White Horse District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4SB. Comments are not confidential and will be available for both inspection and copying.