ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -SOUTHDEAN GARDENS SW19Notice ID: SUT1818578
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -SOUTHDEAN GARDENS SW19
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Southdean Gardens to facilitate the removal of high voltage oil-filled assets within the public highway.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Southdean Gardens at the junction with Wimbledon Park Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 3 September 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twentieth day of August 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU