PROPOSED PARKING CHANGESNotice ID: SUT1829155
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES
EFFORT STREET, SW17; FRANCHE COURT ROAD, SW17; GARRATT LANE, SW18; LONGMEAD ROAD, SW17; QUEENSTOWN ROAD, SW11; QUINTON STREET. SW18 AND WILNA ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004 :-
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "") Order 20"
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common & Tooting Bee) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Garratt Green) (Parking Places) (No. ") Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to introduce the measures detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 5278.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1808a) by 18 September 2020.
Dated 27 August 2020
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU
EFFORT STREET, SW17
To reduce the length of the shared use parking bay by 5 metres and extend the "At Any Time" waiting restriction (marked with a double yellow line) at the northernmost end of the cul-de-sac of Effort Street.
FRANCHE COURT ROAD, SW17
To remove a redundant waiting restriction (marked as single yellow line) and extend existing shared use parking bays at the side of No.53 Franche Court Road.
GARRATT LANE, SW18
To remove the northernmost 5.5m length of parking bay and no waiting / no loading restrictions (marked with a single yellow line and single kerb blips) and install an "at any time" mandatory disabled parking bay outside No.319 Garratt Lane.
LONGMEAD ROAD, SW17
To install an "At any time" waiting restriction (marked with a double yellow line) and a no loading, Mon-Sat 7am - 7pm, restriction (marked as a single kerb blip) at the side of No.31 to 39 Mitcham Road.
LYMINGE GARDENS, SW18
To remove 5 metres of existing parking bay and install a waiting restriction (marked with a single yellow line) at the side of No.11 Collamore Avenue.
QUEENSTOWN ROAD, SW11
To install an "At any time" waiting restriction (marked with a double yellow line) between the Carriage Drive North entrance to Battersea Park and the southern end of Chelsea Bridge, both sides of the carriageway, maintaining the existing no loading restriction Mon - Sat, 7-10am and 4-7pm.
QUINTON STREET. SW18
To re-designate a redundant disabled parking bay as a solo motorcycle parking bay with security ground anchors to deter theft, outside of No.33 Quinton Street.
WILNA ROAD, SW18
To remove redundant waiting restriction (marked with a single yellow line) and extend existing shared use parking bay at the side of No.39 Inman Road.