ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTION ON WAITING AND LOADING) (NO. 2) ORDER 2020Notice ID: WAT1833329
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTION ON WAITING AND LOADING) (NO. 2) ORDER 2020
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that It Intends on making an Order to allow for the Installation and removal of street lighting by Riney Street Lighting LTD in a safe and efficient manner in various roads (T26(20)).
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to restrict vehicles from waiting or loading for any purpose between 08:00 hrs and 16:00hrs Mondays to Fridays in the roads or parts of roads mentioned in the Schedule to this Notice:
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The restrictions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used:
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes.
5. The Order would come into operation on 24th September 2020 for a period of 18 months, or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: These works would not be carried out simultaneously in all roads but in a sequence as directed by the Council. Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the roads mentioned in this notice which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the restrictions and effects of any temporary traffic management Dated 3rd September 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident
Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS
(E10. E11 & E17 streets)
ATKINS ROAD E10
BELMONT PARK ROAD E10
KNOTTS GREEN ROAD E10
NORLINGTON ROAD E10
RHODESIA ROAD E11
SAMANTHA CLOSE E17
STANNES ROAD E11
ST HELIERS ROAD E10
WILLIAM STREET E10