ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (BEAUMONT ROAD E10 - BRIDGE INSPECTIONS) (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT24(20)Notice ID: WAT1833311
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (BEAUMONT ROAD E10 - BRIDGE INSPECTIONS) (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT24(20)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (the Council) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 3rd September 2020 it made an Order to enable Network Rail to carry out planned bridge strengthening works in a safe and efficient manner in Beaumont Road E10.
2. The general effect of the Order, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed will be to temporarily prohibit traffic (except works vehicles) and restrict waiting and loading by vehicles on both sides of Beaumont Road E10, between the north-eastern kerb-line of Hopkins Road and a point 10 metres north-east of the north-east facing edge of the network rail bridge situated on Beaumont Road E10.
3. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, alternative routes for traffic would be indicated by traffic signs.
4. Parking suspensions will be in force in the vicinity of the prohibitions mentioned in paragraph 2 above and will be indicated by traffic signs.
5. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
6. The restrictions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes.
7. The Order will come into operation on 3rd September 2020 for 6 months, or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
Dated 3rd September 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS