SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCILNotice ID: MFN0571061
SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
The Town and Country Planning Act requires the following to be advertised:
P20/S2468/HH Installation of one new Velux window to front roof, north facing. 8 Fifield Barns Benson 0X10 6EZ (LB)
P20/S2471/LB Installation of one new Velux window to front roof, north facing. 8 Fifield Barns near Benson 0X10 6EZ/LB
P20/S2870/LB Reduction in size of the previously approved extension (reduction in both floor area and volume), achieved by the cruciform layout being omitted, removing two gables. All works to Listed building and larger extension previously approved as part of application P19/S2477/LB. Blewbury Mill Blewbury Road Blewbury 0X11 9ER/LB
P20/S2993/LB Replace and relocate down pipe and guttering on front elevation and repairs. Ganders 1A Mill Lane Wallingford OxonOX10 0DH/LB
P20/S3017/HH Single Storey Rear Extension. 4 Old Buildings Wallingford 0X1 OOBA(CA)
P20/S3023/FUL Change of Use from existing part A1 -Shops (ground floor & first floor showrooms with Coach House & Workshop outbuildings as retail store building) and existing C3-dwellinghouse (second floor) to proposed C3 Dwellinghouses. Use class to include residential parking facility at land to 99 High Street. Calleva House 6 High Street and Land at 99 High Street Wallingford 0X1OOBP (CA/LB)
P20/S3133/HH Internal and external alterations. The Old Rectory Nuneham Park Nuneham Courtenay 0X44 9PD (CA/LB)
P20/S3134/LB - update all bathrooms
- replace all modern radiators for the traditional cast iron type
- re-open two existing fireplaces (master bedroom and study)
- replace modern cornices in hallways to match original existing cornice
- remove modem stud partition wall in master en-suite
- minor alterations in scullery and bedroom 7 as shown in our drawings
- replace the modern double-glazed double door of the snug to match details of the rectory's original windows/doors
- re-instate external stairs from snug double doors into the garden
- on the roof, replace any damaged or missing slates where required.
The Old Rectory Nuneham Park Nuneham Courtenay 0X44 9PD/LB
KEY: (CA) Proposed work may affect character/setting of Conservation Area. (CA/LB) Proposed work may affect character/ setting of Conservation Area and setting of a Listed Building. (LB) Proposed work may affect the setting of a Listed Building. /LB Proposed work to a Listed Building. Representations in writing by 07.10.20 Applications can be viewed at www.southomn.gov.uk or at the Council's Office.
Comments can be made online, via email to registration® southandvale.gov. uk or by post to Planning, South Oxfordshire District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Mitton Park, Abingdon, 0X14 4SB. Comments are not confidential and will be available for both inspection and copying.