ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -SHEEPCOTE LANE SW11Notice ID: SUT1846755
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -SHEEPCOTE LANE SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth
has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Sheepcote Lane to facilitate utility works on the water valves.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Sheepcote Lane from the junction with Latchmere Road to the junction with Matthews Street.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 22 September 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this seventeenth day of September 2020
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU