ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -WINDMILL ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT1847080
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -WINDMILL ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Windmill Road to facilitate Thames Water utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Windmill Road between the junctions with Trinity Road and Heathfield Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 29 September 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-fourth day of September 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU