ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -HARPSDEN STREET SW11Notice ID: SUT1857655
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -HARPSDEN STREET SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Harpsden Street to facilitate the delivery of slabs to site by crane.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Harpsden Street along the whole road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
5 October 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-fourth day of September 2020.
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU Chief Executive