ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - SCHOOL STREETS LOUISVILLE ROAD, SW17Notice ID: SUT1858556
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - SCHOOL STREETS LOUISVILLE ROAD, SW17
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate social distancing as a result of the SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) pandemic and to protect the public they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Order the effect of which will be to introduce temporary road closure as set out in paragraph 2 below.
2. Whilst the Order remains in force, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed in the streets detailed, and at the times specified, in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The Order shall come into effect on 5 October 2020 and shall remain in force for a maximum period of 18 months.
4. The temporary road closure will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Nothing in the Notice applies to:
(a) any vehicle approved by the Council;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 8210, quoting our reference TT1651a
Dated 24 September 2020
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive
Item Number: 1
School: St Anselms Primary School
Street: Louisville Road
Times of Closure, During School Term Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-9:15am 2.45-3:30pm