WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS RAMSDEN ROAD, SW12Notice ID: SUT1858544
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS RAMSDEN ROAD, SW12
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
* The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ***) Order 202*
* The Wandsworth (Clapham South and Balham) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 202*
1. The general effect of the Orders would be to: -
- introduction of double yellow lines at and in the vicinity of the proposed raised crossing which involves changes to existing CPZ parking and the extent of School Keep Clear
- upgrade of single yellow lines to double yellow lines at the junction of Ramsden Road / Sudbrook Road / Old Park Avenue
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01819b) by 16th October 2020.
Dated 24 September 2020
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive