ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -LOWER RICHMOND ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT1863277
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -LOWER RICHMOND ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Lower Richmond Road to facilitate the installation of cable ducting.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Lower Richmond Road from the junction of Lower Richmond Road and Putney Bridge Road until the junction of Lower Richmond Road and Putney Embankment.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 18 October 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this first day of October 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU