ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -PENTLOW STREET SW15Notice ID: SUT1887879
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -PENTLOW STREET SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Pentlow Street to facilitate the use of a crane to lift materials.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Pentlow Street outside Norman Court.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
2 November 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-second day of October 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU