The Wandsworth (School Streets) (No. 2) Experimental Order2020Notice ID: SUT1944225
Wandsworth Borough Council
The Wandsworth (School Streets) (No. 2) Experimental Order2020
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 9 December 2020 made the above order under sections 9 and 10 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 9 December 2020 made the above order under sections 9 and
of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effects of the Order are to introduce school streets in the roads detailed in the schedule to this Notice at the times specified.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 21 December 2020, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Whilst the Orders remain in force the Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering, or some person authorised by him, may modify or suspend the Order or any provision contained in them if it appears to him or that other person essential in the interests of the expeditious, convenient and safe movement of traffic or of the provision of suitable and adequate parking facilities on the highway or for preserving or improving the amenities of the area through which any road affected by the Order runs.
6. The Council will consider in due course whether the provisions of the Orders should be reproduced and continued in force indefinitely by means of Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. Any person wishing to object to the making of Orders for the purpose of such reproduction and continuation may, within the above mentioned period of six months, send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference ES/TMO/1827).
7. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 10 December 2020
Town Hall Wandsworth
SW18 2PU School
Albemarle Primary School Allfarthing Primary School Furzedown Primary School Bellevue Wix Academy
Broadwater Primary School
Our Lady of Victories School and Hotham School
Chesterton Primary School
Falconbrook Primary School
Granard Primary School
Honeywell Infants and Junior
Hillbrook Primary School
Alderbrook Primary School
Penwortham Primary School Roehampton Church School Sacred Heart School
Paul Martin Chief Executive
Hours of Operation -Mondays to Fridays inclusive, during term time.
08.30-09.30 and 14.45-15.45
08.45-.9.15 and 15.10-15.40 08.15-09.00 and 14.45-15.30 08.15-09.20 and 14.45-15.30
08.30-09.15 and 14.45-15.45 08.20-09.10 and 14.45-15.45
Princes Way between its junctions with
Weydown Close and Albert Drive_
St Ann's Crescent between its junctions with Allfarthing Lane and Dault Road. Beclands Road between its junctions with Southcroft Road and Freshwater Road Wix's Lane from a point outside the common boundary of Nos 63 and 65 Wix's Lane to a point 16 metres south of the southern kerb-line of Freke Road Broadwater Road between its junctions
with Garratt Lane and Rogers Road_
Charlwood Road at its junction with Lacy Road.
Clarendon Drive at its junction with Gamlen Road
Dagnall Street between its junctions with
Orkney Street and Harpsden Street._
Wye Street between its junctions with
Mantua Street and Fairchild Close_
Cortis Terrace between its junctions with
Cortis Road and Westleigh Avenue_
Honeywell Avenue between its junctions with Northcote Road and Webb's Road. Hillbrook Road between its junctions with Blakenham Road and Brudenell Road Oldridge Road between its junction with Bellamy Street and a point outside the eastern boundary of No. 51 Oldridge Road. Penwortham Road between its junctions with Moyser Road and Wellham Road Ponsonby Road between its junctions with Roehampton Lane and Medfield Street Este Road, the north to south atm, form its junction with the east to west arm to its northern extremity (outside Shillington Old School).
Cabul Road between its junctions with
Rowena Crescent and Wavford Street._
Sellincourt Road between its junctions with
Mellison Road and Charlmont Road_
Ashbury Road between its junctions with
Gravshot Road and Brassev Square_
Louisville Road between a point outside the common boundary of Nos 5 and 7 Louisville Road and its junction with Elmbourne Road Bolingbroke Walk between its junction with Battersea Church Road and its southeastern extremity
Bolingbroke Walk between its junction with Westbridge Road and its north-western extremity._
08.30-09.15 and 14.30-15.15 08.30-09.15 and 14.30-15.15 08.15-09.45 and 14.30-16.00 08.35-09.30 and 15.00-15.55 08.15-09.15 and 14.45-15.45 08.30-09.00 and 15.00-15.40
08.15-09.30 and 14.45-15.45 08.30-09.30 and 14.45-15.45 08.30-09.30 and 15.00-16.00
Sellincourt Primary School Shaftesbury Park Primary School St Anselms Primary School
08.35-09.20 and 14.55-15.20 07.30-09.30 and 15.00-18.00 08.30-09.15 and 14.45-15.30
108.15-09.30 and 14.45-15.30