ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -LOWER RICHMOND ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT1960486
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -LOWER RICHMOND ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Lower Richmond Road to facilitate the installation of the cable ducting and draw pits for Tideway.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Lower Richmond Road from the junction of Lower Richmond Road as below -
Vehicles: at the junction with Putney Embankment.
Pedestrians: from the junction with Putney Embankment to the junction with Putney High Street in an Eastbound direction.
Furthermore, temporary waiting restrictions will be introduced, operating "at any time" Monday to Sunday as follows:
From the junction with Thames Place to the junction with Putney High Street in both directions. A temporary bus stop/stand will be set up immediately east of Thames Place. This includes the removal of parking bays for 50m for a temporary bus box.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 10 January 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this thirty-first day of December 2020.
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive