ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - NORTHCOTE ROAD SW11Notice ID: SUT1976528
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - NORTHCOTE ROAD SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Northcote Road to facilitate water mains repairs.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Northcote Road at the junction with Battersea Rise.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 25 January 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-first day of January 2021.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU