ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - PUTNEY BRIDGE ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT2018146
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - PUTNEY BRIDGE ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Putney Bridge Road to facilitate a new fibre connection.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Putney Bridge Road at the cycle path opposite the Queen Adelaide public house.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 17 March 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this fourth day of March 2021.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU