ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BENDEMEER ROAD SW15Notice ID: BRI2027889
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BENDEMEER ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Bendemeer Road to facilitate carriageway works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Bendemeer Road from the junction with Lower Richmond Road to the rear of number 62.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 15 March 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this eleventh day of March 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU