MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR CONSTRUCTION OF TILBURY DUAL FUNCTION LOCK GATESNotice ID: MFN0601388
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR CONSTRUCTION OF TILBURY DUAL FUNCTION LOCK GATES
Notice is hereby given that JACOBS ENGINEERING LTD,3rd Floor, TEAM2100,111 Buckingham Palace Road victoria, London, SW1W OSR has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake replacement of lock gates situated at the lock channel, Port of Tilbury in Tilbury, Essex.
Copies of the application and associated information may
be viewed on line in the Public Register at
Representations in respect of the application should
ordinarily be made by:
- visiting the MMO public register at
MM0_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the 'Public Representation' section of case reference MLA/2020/00530;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to
; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
(1) 18th March 2021