ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SURREY LANE SW11Notice ID: SUT2046160
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SURREY LANE SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Surrey Lane to facilitate telecommunications maintenance works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Surrey Lane from the junction with Battersea Road to the junction with Bridge Lane.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 11 April 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this first day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU