ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - GARRATT LANE SW18Notice ID: SUT2098415
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - GARRATT LANE SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Garratt Lane to facilitate mobile plant operations.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no person shall enter, proceed or wait along Garratt Lane at the junction with Wandsworth High Street as follows -
- The cycle path and footway will be closed intermittently to allow for works to the Spread Eagle public house.
- The bus lane restriction will also be lifted to allow for traffic contraflow.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 7 June 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 7 November 2022.
Dated this twenty-seventh day of May 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU