ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT2136859
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -HEARNVILLE ROAD SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Hearnville Road to facilitate a mobile crane for the removal of a portacabin.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Hearnville Road from the junction with Chestnut Grove to outside Hornsby House School.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
12 July 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 12 July 2021.
Dated this eighth day of July 2021.
Town Hall MARK MAIDMENT
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU Interim Chief Executive