WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0256786
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO WAITING RESTRICTIONS JEWS ROW AND PIER TERRACE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
*The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*
* The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 201*
The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Order would be to:
(a) in Jews Row, introduce approximately 11 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on the south-west side (south-east to north-west arm) opposite the junction with Pier Terrace and across the entrance to the south-western section of Jews Row adjacent to "The Ship" public house; and
(b) in Pier Terrace, introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions:
(i) on the entire north-west side; and
(ii) approximately 33 metres on the south-east side.
3. The general effect of the Parking Places Order would be to make certain amendments to the Wandsworth Town Controlled Parking Zone Parent Order so as to bring it in line with the on street layout.
4. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1651) by 24th August 2017.
Dated this third day of August 2017 The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive