THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS WANDSWORTHNotice ID: SUT0263752
Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2007 A24 GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (UPPER TOOTING ROAD) AND A3220 GLA SIDE ROAD (SURREY LANE) VARIATION ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
(1) Replace the existing 7 metre Loading/Unloading and Disabled Vehicle Bay outside Nos. 3 and 5 Surrey Lane with single red lines 'No Stopping, Monday to Saturday 7am to 7pm';
(2) Formalise existing on street restrictions outside Nos. 17 to 47 Upper Tooting Road.
3. The roads which would be affected by the Order are the A24 GLA Road - Upper Tooting Road and A3220 GLA Side Road -Surrey Lane in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a statement of Transport for London's reasons for the proposals, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London The Customer Service Centre, Streets Traffic Order Team Ground Floor (RSM/PI/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
Wandsworth Council, Town Hall Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference RSM/PI/STOT/TRO, GLA/2017/0389, to arrive before 1st September 2017. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 10th day of August 2017
Mufu Durowoju Network Impact Management Team Manager Road Space Management - Operations, Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON TRANSPORT FOR LONDON