Planning Act Revised Draft Charging Schedules ConsultationNotice ID:
Christchurch and East Dorset Councils Community Infrastructure
Levy Revised Draft Charging Schedules Consultation 4th December 2015-8th January 2016.
Prepared in accordance with the Planning Act and Regulation 16 of the Community Infrastructure Levy Regulations 2010 (as amended by the Community Infrastructure Levy (Amendment) Regulations 2011, 2012,2013,2014 and 2015).
Following consultation on the Revised Preliminary Draft Charging Schedules, Christchurch and East Dorset Councils are nowconsulting on Community Infrastructure Levy Revised Draft Charging Schedules. This consultation is from the
4th December 2015 to the 8th January 2016.
The Draft Charging Schedules and viability studies have been published and these are available to viewonline at https://www.dorsetforyou. com/407160 or in hard copy from the following locations:
- Christchurch Borough Council,
Civic Offices, Bridge Street, Christchurch, BH21 1AZ. Mon -Thurs 8.45am-5.15pm and Fri 8.45am -4.45pm
- Christchurch Information Centre, 49 High Street, Christchurch, BH23 1AS. Mon-Fri 9.30am - 5pm, Sat 9am -5pm
49 High Street, Christchurch, BH23 1AS. Mon-Fri 9.30am - 5pm, Sat 9am -5pm
- East Dorset District Council,
Council Offices, Furzehill, Wimborne, BH214HN. Mon - Thurs 8.45am - 5.15pm and Fri 8.45am-4.45pm
- Ferndown Town Council, The
The Barrington Centre, Pennys Walk, Ferndown, BH22 9TH. Mon-Fri 10am to 2pm
- Verwood Town Council, Council Offices, 28 Vicarage Road, Verwood, BH31 6DW.
Council Offices, 28 Vicarage Road, Verwood, BH31 6DW.
Mon - Fri 9am -1pm
- Wimborne Town Council, The Town Hall, 37 West Borough, Wimborne, BH21 1LT. Mon - Fri 9am -1pm
- West Moors Parish Council,
4 Park Way, West Moors,
BH22 0HL. Mon Tues
Thurs & Fri 10am-1pm
-Corfe Mullen Parish Council,
Council Office, Towers Way, Corfe Mullen, BH21 3UA. Mon-Fri 9am -2pm
- East Dorset Heritage Trust,
Allendale House, Hanham Road, Wimborne, BH21 1AS. Mon-Fri 9 30am-5pm
- All public libraries throughout Christchurch and East Dorset during their normal opening times
throughout Christchurch and East Dorset during their normal opening times
You can comment on the Draft Charging Schedules by;
- Using the online consultation portal https://www. dorsetforyou.com/407160
- Email your comments to planningpolicy christchurchandeastdorset. gov.uk
- Posting your comments to Planning Policy, Christchurch Borough Council, Civic Offices, Bridge Street, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 1AZ.
Any person who makes representations on the Revised Draft Charging Schedule in accordance with the Statement of Representations procedure may request the 'right to be heard' at the examination. This request should be submitted in writing before the end of this consultation on the 8th January 2016. Representations mayalso be accompanied bya request to be notified, at a specified address, of any of the following:
- That the Draft Charging Schedules have been submitted to the examiner in accordance with Section 212 of the Planning Act 2008;
- The publication of the recommendations ofthe examiner and the reasons for those recommendations;
- The approval of the CIL Charging Schedules bythe Councils