WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - SUMMERLEY STREETNotice ID: SUT0323401
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - SUMMERLEY STREET
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate the Implementation of highway Improvements and the creation of planting areas In Summerley Street ("the works') they Intend to make an Order, the effect of which will be to Introduce temporary prohibitions of traffic In Summerley Street.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait In Summerley Street, between the north-western kerb-line of Trewlnt Street and a point 20 metres north-west of that kerb-line.
3. Whilst the Order remains In force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available, as Indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order will come Into effect on 23rd October 2017 and will remain In force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are complete, whichever Is the sooner. The restrictions would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be Indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Nothing In the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used In connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer In uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Further Information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 7728.
Dated this fifth day of October 2017
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive