NOTICE OF DECISION NOT TO CONFIRM PUBLIC PATH DIVERSION AND DEFINITIVE MAP AND STATEMENT MODIFICATION ORDER HIGHWAYS ACT 1980,WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1981Notice ID: MF0260438
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF DECISION NOT TO CONFIRM PUBLIC PATH DIVERSION AND DEFINITIVE MAP AND STATEMENT MODIFICATION ORDER HIGHWAYS ACT 1980,WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1981
The Oxfordshire County Council,Tetsworth Footpath No's. 33 (part), 34 (part), 36 (part), 69, 70 and 72 and Bridleway No. 38 and Great Haseley Footpath Nos. 13 (part), 15 (part) and 30 (part) and Bridleway No. 32, Public Path Diversion and Definitive Map and Statement Modification Order 2017.
The Order, made on 1st November 2017 and advertised on 16th November 2017 by Oxfordshire County Council has not been confirmed by the authority and has been withdrawn.
NOTICE OF MAKING OF ORDER, PUBLIC PATH DIVERSION AND DEFINITIVE MAP AND STATEMENT MODIFICATION ORDER
HIGHWAYS ACT 980,WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 98
The Oxfordshire County Council,Tetsworth Footpath No's. 33
(part), 34 (part), 36 (part), 69, 70 and 72 and Bridleway No.38 and
Great Haseley Footpath Nos. 3 (part), 5 (part) and 30 (part) and Bridleway No. 32, Public Path Diversion and Definitive Map and Statement Modification Order 2018.
The Order, made on 2nd February 2018, if confirmed as made will modify the Definitive Map and Statement for the area by diverting:
(1) 56m of Tetsworth Fp 33/Great Haseley Fp 13 leading east-north-eastwards from OS SP67730433 through the entrance wall, across the Oxfordshire Golf Course, Hotel and Spa entrance at the A329 to Great Haseley Fp 12 at SP67780436 to a line running for 62m northwards, east-north-eastwards and east-south-eastwards from SP 67730433 avoiding the wall, crossing the hotel access road to Great Haseley Fp 12 at SP67780436 where it re-joins the existing footpath.
(2) 100m of Great Haseley Fp 13 leading east-north-eastwards from Great Haseley Br 32 at OS SP68090454 to Great Haseley Fp 30 at SP68190458 together with the entire 1652m of Great Hasely Fp 15/Tetsworth Fp 72 following the inside and outside perimeter of the golf course from SP68190458 north-eastwards and then north-north-eastwards to SP68300495, east-north-eastwards to SP68620505, south-south-eastwards to SP68730454 and then south-eastwards to the road west-south-west of Elm Tree Farm at SP68940434 to a line running along a tarmacadam path for 791m in an overall east-north-easterly direction across the golf course from Great Haseley Fp 30 at SP6818 0451 to Great Haseley Br 32 diverted under the Order at SP68690477.
(3) 395m of Great Haseley Fp 30/Tetsworth Fp 69 leading generally southwards, south-westwards and then south-south-eastwards across the golf course from Great Haseley Fp 13 and Great Haseley Fp 15 at SP68190458 to Tetsworth Fp 36 at SP68060423 to a line running for 382m along a tarmacadam path south-south-westwards across the golf course from SP68190456, west-south-westwards, south-south-westwards, south-south-eastwards and then south-south-eastwards and then south-south-westwards to Tetsworth Fp 36 diverted under the Order at SP68030424.
4) 1675m of Great Haseley Br 32 /Tetsworth Br 38 leading south-south-eastwards onto the golf course from the perimeter track and Great Haseley Fp 13 (at SP68090454) to SP68100453 and then, by following the inside and outside perimeter of the golf course, leading east-north-eastwards to SP68200459, north-north-eastwards to
SP68290495, east-north-eastwards to SP68630505, southwards to SP68720454 and
south-eastwards to the road at SP68930434 west-south-west of ElmTree Farm House to a line running for 1640m along the perimeter track around the outside of the golf course from the bridleway's junction with Great Haseley Fp 13 at SP68090454, east-north-eastwards to SP68I90460, north-north-eastwards to SP68260487, east-north-eastwards to SP68650504, southwards to SP68730453 and then south-eastwards to the road at SP68930435 west-south-west of ElmTree Farm House.
(5) The entire 917m length ofTetsworth Fp 34 leading north-eastwards and then north-north-westwards from Tetsworth Br 31 at SP680I0348 (south-west of the Oxfordshire Golf Course, Hotel and Spa clubhouse), across the club carpark and then the playing surface of the course, to the A329 (Rycote Lane) at SP6767043I to a line running generally north-north-westwards for 915m from Tetsworth Br 31 at SP680I0348, avoiding the car park and playing surface, to the A329 (Rycote Lane) at SP6767043I.
(6) 1199m ofTetsworth Fp 36 running across the golf course from Great Haseley Fp I2 at SP67780434 south-south-eastwards and then east-north-eastwards to SP68090424, south-south-eastwards to SP68I604I2, generally eastwards to SP684904II and south-south-westwards to SP68440386 across the course playing surface and lake water to a new line avoiding the playing surface and water (via a bridge) running overall east-north-eastwards from Tetsworth Fp 34 diverted under the Order at SP677404I2 (via its junction with Tetsworth Fp 69 diverted under the Order at SP68030424), generally south-south-eastwards to SP68I70409, generally north-eastwards to SP683004I9, and then generally south-eastwards to SP68440386 where it re-joins the existing footpath.
(7) 126m ofTetsworth Fp 70 from where it joins Tetsworth Fp 34 at SP677604I4 north-north-eastwards to Tetsworth Fp 36 at SP67790427 to a new line running for 159m north-north-eastwards and then north-north-westwards from Tetsworth Fp 34 diverted under the Order at SP67730420 to Great Haseley Fp 12 at SP67780434;
all as shown on the Order maps.
A copy of the Order, the Order maps and an explanatory statement is available online at www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/public-site/consultation.Alternatively copies have been placed and may be seen free of charge during opening hours at: Thame Library, 3 North Street,Thame, Oxon, OX9 3BH;telephone 01844 212288. Copies of the Order, the Order map and an explanatory statement may be purchased from Oxfordshire County Council, Definitive Map & Commons, Speedwell House, Speedwell Street, Oxford OXI INE,at the price of £3.50 per Order Any representations about or objections to the Order may be sent in writing to the Senior Rights of Way Officer, Oxfordshire County Council, Definitive Map and Commons, Speedwell House, Speedwell Street, Oxford OX NE not later than 9th March 2018. Please state the grounds on which they are made. If no such representations or objections are duly made, or if any so made are withdrawn, the Oxfordshire County Council may confirm the Order as an unopposed Order. If the Order is sent to the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs for confirmation any representations or objections which have not been withdrawn will be sent with the Order. The County Council will consider all correspondence, objections and representations received in response to this consultation. They may be disseminated widely for these purposes and made available to the public.
Dated: 8th February 20I8
Bev Hindle, Strategic Director, Communities Oxfordshire County Council