ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT0522604
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A10 GLA ROAD (GREAT CAMBRIDGE ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND 30 MPH SPEED LIMITS) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable pedestrian crossing improvement works to take place on the A10 Great Cambridge Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) turning right from the A10 Great Cambridge Road (northbound) into Bury Street;
(2) entering, exiting or proceeding on the A10 Great Cambridge Road between its junctions with Church Street and Bury Street West (both carriageways will not be closed simultaneously);
(3) exceeding a speed of 30 mph on the A10 Great Cambridge Road between a point 250 metres south of its junction with Church Street and a point 250 metres north of its junction of Bury Street.
The Order will be effective between 19th March 2018 and 30th April 2018 every night from 09:00 PM to 05:00 AM or when those works have been completed, whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for
5. At such times as the prohibition are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via: (traffic wishing to turn into Bury Street from the A10 Great Cambridge Road) Bury Street West, Amberley Gardens, Crawley Road, Delhi Road Bury Street West onto normal route of travel (for closure of A10 Great Cambridge Road northbound) Church Street, Bury Street West onto normal route of travel and vice versa for southbound.
(traffic wishing to turn into Bury Street from the A10 Great Cambridge Road)
(for closure of A10 Great Cambridge Road northbound)
Dated 7th Day of March 2018
Co-ordination and Permitting Manager, Transport for London
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON