Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984Notice ID: SUT0530826
Transport for London
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
THE A3205 GLA ROAD (BATTERSEA PARK ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London in consultation with the London Borough of Wandsworth hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable telecommunication works to take place on certain sections of A3205 Battersea Park Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding or stopping on Winders Road between its junction with Battersea Park Road and the extended common boundary of Nos. 1 and 3 to 7 Winders Road.
The Order also allow two way operation on Winders Road between its junction with Simpson Street and the extended common boundary of Nos. 1 and 3 to 7 Winders Road. The Order will be effective at certain times from 8:00 AM on the 2nd April 2018 until 6:00 PM on the 6th April 2018 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via Battersea Park Road and Simpson Street to normal route of travel.
Dated this 15* day of March 2018
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ