MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS VICTORIA DRIVE, LYDDEN GROVE, CARLTON DRIVE, BURFIELD CLOSENotice ID: SUT0555485
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS VICTORIA DRIVE, LYDDEN GROVE, CARLTON DRIVE, BURFIELD CLOSE
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS VICTORIA DRIVE, LYDDEN GROVE, CARLTON DRIVE, BURFIELD CLOSE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Free Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) in Victoria Drive, to install 23 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restriction outside No. 84 Victoria Drive to prevent obstructive parking;
(b) in Lydden Grove, to remove 16 metres of single yellow line waiting restriction outside Nos.75 and 77 Lydden Grove and replace with a free parking bay to provide additional parking for businesses and visitors;
(c) in Carlton Drive, to remove 16 metres of single yellow line waiting restriction outside No.42 Carlton Drive and extend the existing shared use parking bay; and
(d) in Burfield Close, to install various lengths of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on the south-west side and the south-eastern extremity of Burfield Close to provide unrestricted access for emergency services and refuse collection vehicles.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01684) by 19th April 2018.
Dated this twenty-ninth day of March 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive