WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS BEAUMONT ROAD, MARMION ROAD, TAYBRIDGE ROAD The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 536) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2018Notice ID: SUT0574175
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS BEAUMONT ROAD, MARMION ROAD, TAYBRIDGE ROAD The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 536) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 9th April 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be:
(a) in Beaumont Road, to install 3 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on the north-east side outside No. 2 Beaumont Road across the pedestrian dropped kerb;
(b) in Marmion Road to remove 6 metres of single yellow line waiting restriction on the west side adjacent to No. 2 Marmion Road and extend the existing shared use parking place; and
(c) in Taybridge Road to remove 10 metres of shared use parking place on the west side adjacent to No. 76 Taybridge Road and replace it with single yellow line waiting restriction operating on Monday to Friday between 9.30am to 5.30pm.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 23rd April 2018, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01679 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 9th April 2018
The Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive