VARIOUS PROPOSED PARKING PLACES AMENDMENTS PARKING PLACES FOR BUSES IN THE DOWNS, SW19; AND PEEK CRESCENT, SW19 AMENDMENT TO A PAY AND DISPLAY PARKING PLACE IN DORSET ROAD, SW19 ADDITIONAL PERMIT PARKING PLACES IN WORCESTER ROAD, SW19Notice ID: SUT0627797
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON
VARIOUS PROPOSED PARKING PLACES AMENDMENTS PARKING PLACES FOR BUSES IN THE DOWNS, SW19; AND PEEK CRESCENT, SW19 AMENDMENT TO A PAY AND DISPLAY PARKING PLACE IN DORSET ROAD, SW19 ADDITIONAL PERMIT PARKING PLACES IN WORCESTER ROAD, SW19
THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (W7) (NO. 2)_ (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201* THE MERTON (CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE) (WIMBLEDON VILLAGE) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201*
THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (MP1) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201*
THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (W2) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Merton propose to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the 'W7 and Wimbledon Village Parking Places Orders would be to convert existing parking places to parking places which would operate at all times for buses displaying:-
(a) a CPZ W7 business permit at the location specified in Schedule 1 to this notice; and
(b) a CPZ VN business permit at the location specified in Schedule 2 to this notice.
3. The general effect of the MP1 Order would be to reduce in length a shared-use parking place outside Nos. 6 and 8 Dorset Road, Merton Park, to accommodate two parking bays only, each being 6 metres in length.
4. The general effect of the W2 Parking Places Order would be to extend the
London Borough of Merton Public Notices
existing permit only parking place in Worcester Road, the north-east side,
2. During the works, no person would cause or permit any vehicle to:-
outside Wilmington School and No. 16 Worcester Road south-eastward by 15 metres.
5. A copy of the proposed Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, including a plan which indicates the lengths of roads to which the Orders relate can be inspected Monday to Friday during normal office hours at Merton Link, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey.
6. Any person desiring to make representations or to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their representations or objections and the grounds thereof, to the Environment and Regeneration Department at the Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5DX, or alternatively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ES/Z86-36, no later than 8 June 2018.
Dated: 17 May 2018.
THE DOWNS, SW19
the north-east side, from a point 19.5 metres south-east of a point in line with the north-eastern boundary of No. 16 The Downs south-eastward for a distance of 5 metres.
PEEK CRESCENT, SW19
the north-east side, from a point 9.5 metres south-east of the common boundary of Nos. 6 and 8 Peek Crescent south-eastward for a distance of 6 metres.
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
TOYNBEE ROAD, SW20
(TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
1. The Council of the London Borough of Merton hereby give notice that to facilitate detailed bridge inspection works in Toynbee Road, SW20, they intend to make an Order, the effect of which would be to temporarily restrict vehicular traffic in the said road.
(a) enter or proceed in Toynbee Road, between the western boundary of No. 77 Toynbee Road and the western boundary of No. 79 Toynbee Road; or
(b) wait, including for the purposes of loading or unloading, in the length of Toynbee Road specified in sub-paragraph (a) above.
3. Any designated parking place situated in the length of Toynbee Road specified in sub-paragraph 2(a) above would be suspended for the duration of the works.
4. The restrictions would only apply during such times and to such extent as would from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5. Vehicular traffic affected by the road closure should proceed by way of Merton Hall Road, Kingston Road, Lower Downs Road and Toynbee Road and vice-versa.
6. Nothing in the Order would apply to: -
(a) any person or vehicle engaged in the execution of the said works; or
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a police community support officer in uniform; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes; or
(d) any person requiring vehicular access to properties adjacent to the prohibited road or length of road insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
7. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any waiting prohibition imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
8. The Order would come into operation at 10pm on Monday 11 June 2018 and it is anticipated that the bridge inspection would be carried out overnight between the hours of 10pm on Monday 11 June 2018 and 3am the following day. However, the Order would remain in force for two weeks should further inspection works be required.
Dated 17 May 2018.
PAUL MCGARRY Head of futureMerton London Borough of Merton
Telephone: 020 8274 4901
Merton Civic Centre London Road, Morden Surrey SM4 5DX